Theatre Department 50th Anniversary
50th Alumni event activities
Friday, September 12
- 4:00 p.m. Dedication of “The Globe” Studio, Doudna Fine Arts Center, Room 1080.
- TBD, Early Birds informal get together ~ someone make a plan!
Saturday, September 13
- 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Registration opens at Doudna Fine Arts Center ~ in the Concourse for name tags, registration materials and gift bag.
- 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. grab lunch* from the Union Food Court and join us for an “Open Mic” at the 7th Street Underground (formerly The Rathskellar)
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. Doudna tours convene in the Concourse of Doudna Fine Arts Center
- 3:30 p.m. Dedication of Nancy Paule Memorial Plaque in the Costume Shop
- 4:00 p.m. – Cocktail Hour** at Unique Suites Hotel Banquet Room
- 5:15 p.m. – Official Welcome to all classes/all decades!
- 5:30 p.m. – Dinner in Banquet Room of Unique Suites Hotel
- 7:30 p.m. – Attend production of Lonely Planet in The Theatre at Doudna Fine Arts Center
- 10:00 p.m. – Afterglow in The Globe Studio
- 10:30 p.m. – Group Photo on stage of the Recital Hall
Sunday, September 14
- 11:00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. Open Brunch* at Unique Suites Hotel Banquet Room (Note: Brunch is open to the general public, plan accordingly - call the Brick House for reservations at 217-512-2174)
Save the dates!
September 12-14, 2014
Details to follow in the upcoming months, so keep checking!