EIU Panther Shuttle
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Panther Shuttle will not be running for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester. Service will resume at the beginning of the Fall 2020 semester.
2019 - 2020 Shuttle Bus Stops
2019 - 2020 Holiday Schedule
Panther Express Policies
- All passengers may be required to display an EIU ID.
- Drivers maintain the right to deny entry or ask an individual to leave the bus.
- No smoking, alcohol, pets, or bikes are allowed on the bus.
- No weapons are allowed on the bus.
- EIU is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bus schedule may vary in unforeseen conditions.
- Driver may not stop if no passengers are present at stops or if the bus is full.
- The front door of the bus is the only exit.
- The bus will stop at designated stops. Please do not ask the driver to stop at a location that is not designated.
** The shuttle schedule will change on holidays and during academic breaks.
For questions, please call: 217-581-3213.