Order of Omega
The Application to be part of the Fall 2014 Order of Omega class is now available.
Eastern Illinois University is proud to host a chapter of the Order of Omega to recognize the outstanding leadership of individual members of our fraternity and sorority community. The Order of Omega helps provide scholarship opportunities for students new to the fraternity and sorority community as well as seasoned leaders. The Order of Omega has taken on projects such as philanthropic support of St. Jude Children's Hospital as well as sponsoring our annual Greek Leadership Conference.
The purpose of the Order of Omega is:
- To recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment.
- To bring together outstanding fraternity men and women to create an organization that will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs.
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness.
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
To be eligible for membership in The Order of Omega, a student shall meet the following minimum requirements:
- One full academic year of residence in the institution where elected.
- Junior or Senior (undergraduate) standing.
- Rank academically above the all-Greek system average (combined fraternity and sorority).
- Be in good standing with their affiliated fraternal organization.
2014 Executive Board
President: Kaelin Kwiatkowsk
Vice President: Fallon Devlin
Secretary: Nikki Troia
Treasurer: Allie Fleming
Current members of Order of Omega at Eastern Illinois University (Fall 2014):
Allie Fleming, Alpha Phi
Allison Johnson, Alpha Phi
Danielle Antonucci, Alpha Phi
Madeline Haugh, Alpha Phi
Morgan Fernandes, Alpha Phi
Abigail Howard, Alpha Sigma Alpha
Alyssa Bengtson, Alpha Sigma Alpha
Jocelyn Herrera, Alpha Sigma Alpha
Rachel Rosone, Alpha Sigma Alpha
Emily Hart, Alpha Sigma Tau
Alexandria Lohr, Delta Delta Delta
Danielle Benter, Delta Delta Delta
Danielle Sanders, Delta Delta Delta
Erica Szaflarski, Delta Delta Delta
Lauren Brzezinski, Delta Delta Delta
Ruthie Johnson, Delta Delta Delta
Crystan Wilson, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Fallon Devlin, Delta Zeta
Amanda Ziencina, Kappa Delta
Bridget DeLaurentis, Kappa Delta
Danielle Pincente, Kappa Delta
Kaelin Kwiatkowski, Kappa Delta
Katharine Colletti, Kappa Delta
Kelly Colletti, Kappa Delta
Liz Schwindenhammer, Kappa Delta
Madeline Blue, Kappa Delta
Mary Beth Xenakis, Kappa Delta
Meg Miller, Kappa Delta
Nikki Troia, Kappa Delta
Samantha Sheely, Kappa Delta
Andrew Kahr, Lambda Chi Alpha
Logan Clifton, Lambda Chi Alpha
Michael Flores, Lambda Chi Alpha
Mitchelle Gurick, Sigma Alpha Epsilon
Maggie Ruettiger, Sigma Kappa
Maureen Ofiara, Sigma Kappa
Selma Smajlovic, Sigma Kappa
Taylor Gutierrez, Sigma Kappa
Eric Herling, Sigma Nu
Eric Sloyan, Sigma Nu
Kenneth Micks, Sigma Nu
Elizabeth Mahannah, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Jenna Witt, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Megan Silke, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Olivia Garrett, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Renee Mathews, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Stephanie Gibbons, Sigma Sigma Sigma
Applications to join the Order of Omega are available each fall and spring semester and new member initiation occurs twice a yer during those same semesters. For more information, please contact Dean Harwood, email@example.com, Director of Fraternity & Sorority Programs.