Joint College Alumni Awards
All nominees/awardees must be EIU Alumni whose degree is in a program within the College of Education (which includes the Bachelor of General Studies) OR the College of Health and Human Services. Learn more about the recipients of the 2018 awards.
2019 Nominations are due December 1, 2018.
Award Categories and Criteria
- The recipients of this award are alumni within 10 years of graduation from Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipients of this award have excelled in their field or career for which the College of Education or College of Health and Human Services degree prepared them.
- The recipients of this award have had a significant impact in their chosen field, community, or society.
- This recipient has attained distinguished professional success and prominence.
- This recipient is a living role model in the discipline represented by the College of Education or the College of Health and Human Services.
Requirements for Nomination
- Complete nomination form – online or paper
- Complete supporting documentation – online or paper. This documentation could include:
- Letters of support
- More detailed information about qualifications and contributions (space on nomination form)
- Biographical sketch
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume
- Articles written/press clippings
For more information, please contact Mary Bower, Assistant to the Dean, College of Education at 217-581-7796 or email@example.com, or Wanda Kay Robinson, Assistant to the Dean, College of Health and Human Services at 217-581-6025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.