Who are the School of Business Student Ambassadors?
They are members of an undergraduate organization that represents Eastern Illinois University's School of Business. Ambassadors serve as knowledgeable representatives who provide information and services to the community about and for Eastern Illinois University School of Business.
The Student Ambassadors, under the guidance of the Student Center for Academic and Professional Development, will provide outreach to prospective students, parents, alumni, and friends.
- Enthusiastic Business majors who are outgoing and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and dedicated team players who are willing to give of their time to be a part of the School of Business leadership team
- Meet with prospective students and their families
- Participate in recruitment events
- Assist with event staging and represent the School of Business at events
- Assist with recruitment design and delivery
- Conduct tours for visitors
- Attend scheduled meetings
- Host dignitaries that visit the School of Business
- Assist in welcoming and accommodating Executives in Residence who visit the School of Business.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must attend scheduled training
- Must participate in at least 3 events
- Must be able to make a commitment for at least one academic year.
Applications are available in the Student Center for Academic and Professional Development in Lumpkin Hall.