EIU Reservation Policies
- The reserving group/organization is responsible for leaving the assigned space in the same condition as when the activity began. Misuse of facility may result in refusal of permission of future use and/or charges for additional cleaning of the facility.
- Groups/organizations which have reserved EIU facilities will be held liable for all behavior of any individuals attending events. Such groups will also be responsible for the damage of any equipment and/or facilities.
- Alcoholic beverages MAY NOT be served/consumed at events.
- EIU is a smoke-free campus. Smoking is only permitted in outside, designated smoking areas.
- Recognized Student Organizations and University Departments will be granted free use of the facilities unless an admission or registration fee is assessed.
- All events will conform to the established policies of the University and Student Recreation Center.
Campus Recreation Reservation Policies
- If your organization charges students a fee to participate or if you are requesting use of Intramural field lights, there will be a $55.00 charge for each reserved court/field per day.
- Courts can only be reserved Fridays after 4:00 pm and anytime on Saturday or Sunday.
- The fields are available when Intramural Sports activities or maintenance work is not being conducted. Walk on use of fields is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All outside groups or on-campus groups with activities including off-campus participants must schedule through Campus Scheduling (581-3861).
- Campus groups wishing to reserve Campus Recreation facilities must be university departments or recognized student organizations. All other must go through the office of Campus Scheduling.
- A supervisor fee of $9.00 will be charged to any outside group using Campus Rec facilities or any on-campus group using Campus Rec facilities outside normal operating hours.
Intramural Field Complex Reservation Policies
- If you would like to reserve a field, reservations need to be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- After the reservation has been confirmed, a copy of the reservation form with confirmation number will be provided for the group reserving fields. All groups will also be provided with a field permit allowing them exclusive use of the fields reserved. This permit must be taken to the field the day of the event.
- Parking is allowed in all designated campus lots. The gravel road is for use by authorized vehicles only.
- All recreation activities yield to academic observatory requests.
- All lighted activities begin at sunset and MUST END BY 9:00 PM. Lights out at 9:00 pm, no exceptions.
- ALL RESERVATIONS WILL BE POSTPONED OR RE-SCHEDULED IN THE EVENT OF INCLEMENT WEATHER.
- Field charges are as follows:
- If a group /organization charges students a fee to participate, there will be a $55.00 charge for each reserved field each day.
- If a group/organization reserves a field requiring lights (Field NE 1 and SE 1), there will be a $55.00 charge per field for the evening (whether the group/organization charges students a fee or not).
- A supervisor must be present during lighted field activities and is included in the $55.00 charge.
SRC Dance Studio/Fitness Room/Cycling Studio Reservation Policies
- Groups/organizations wishing to reserve the dance studio must submit a request to the facility director a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- The SRC Dance Studio may be reserved during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 2 of the four days for 1 hour at a time during regular SRC operating hours.
- Friday - Sunday: any of these three days for any duration of time during regular SRC operating hours.
- Dance Studio reservations may be made on a one-time or semester basis.
- All Dance Studio reservations yield to academic classes.
Lantz Pool Reservation Policies
- Reservations for Lantz Pool must be made a minimum of 2 weeks in advance. Requests made less than 2 weeks in advance are subject to approval based on lifeguard availability.
- The pool will not be available for reservations during Open Swim hours.
- Reservations may be made after 10pm Monday-Thursday, after 9pm Friday, after 5pm Saturday and before 2pm Sunday. Hours subject to change based on pool usage.
- All pool rules must be observed by any group reserving Lantz Pool. Failure to adhere to stated rules may result in loss of scheduling privileges for all Campus Recreation facilities.
- Absolutely no food or alcohol allowed in the pool area. Water only please.
- All pool traffic must enter and exit through the men's and women's locker rooms. No traffic through north or south pool doors.
- Charges for pool rental are as follows:
- If a group/organization charges students a fee to participate, there will be a $40.00 charge for reserving the pool.
- Lifeguard charges are $9.00 per hour per lifeguard, minimum 2 lifeguards at all times.
Disc Golf Course Reservation Policies
- The Disc Golf Course may be reserved during the following times:
- AM: anytime before Noon for a period of no more than 4 hours
- PM: anytime after Noon for a period of no more than 4 hours
- ALL DAY: anytime during the day for a period of 4-8 hours
- Charges for Disc Golf Course reservation
- AM or PM: $4.00 per participant (list of participants must be provided to SRC office at time of payment)
- ALL DAY: $8.00 per participant (list of participants must be provided to SRC office at time of payment)
- All fees must be paid to Campus Recreation a minimum of one week in advance of the event.
- Priority given to all Campus Recreation events.
Abuse of any Campus Recreation Facility will result in the loss of scheduling privileges for all Campus Recreation Facilities for 1 FULL YEAR!!