RHA focuses on incorporating five core values into many of the tasks, events, and even meetings that take place. These five core values are: community, academics, service, diversity and leadership. Below are RHA’s executive board members goals for how we can incorporate those five core values throughout the year.
- Encourage RHA members and executive board members to attend different hall council meetings at the beginning of each semester.
- Make an effort to attend Hall Council in the hall that the executive resides in.
- Help showcase the importance of RHA Representatives by outlining the position.
- Include an academic program, or how to put on an academic program at retreats.
- Contribute to study tables by seeing what each hall is offering, and communicating that information to RHA.
- Continue having community service projects.
- Participate in Panther Service Day.
- Support Panther Athletes by attending sporting events as RHA.
- Attend heritage month events as RHA to showcase the support of RSO’s.
- Include diversity programs at retreats.
- Recognize members throughout the year for their hard work and leadership development.
- Host recognition activities for the RHA Reps to showcase their importance.