Recent Searches

Loading Search Results...
Loading Directory Results...



Recent Pages

Recent Searches

EIU Department of Purchasing

Non-employee Travel

If travel expenses are to be direct billed the travel expenses for non-employee travel should be entered on a requisition. The Banner account shall be 71286 (non-employee travel).The invoice should be sent to the Department of Procurement, Disbursements and Contract Services to be processed. If not direct billed these can go on a Request for Payment (RFP) with receipts attached.

Employees traveling with non-employees are to use separate forms and account codes.    Employees must use Travel Applications/Vouchers and non-employees must use Request for Payments. 


The following rate as promulgated by the State of Illinois Travel Regulations Council (TRC) is effective for all universities governed by the Board of Trustees Universities. The rate will be reviewed annually to determine necessary adjustments.

Complete and up to the minute Illinois travel rules and regulations can be found at Illinois Higher Education Travel Control Board or the State of Illinois - Travel Guide for State Employees.

Related Pages

Contact Information

Procurement, Disbursements and Contract Services
Hours: M-F 8:00 am - 4:30 pm

1135 Old Main
600 Lincoln Avenue
Charleston, IL 61920
(217) 581-5313
Fax: (217) 581-6015

Take the next step

apply now
schedule a visit