Talented Student Awards
Eastern Illinois University
Talented Student Award Application - Spring 2015
Each semester, the Office of Student Programs is pleased to award the Talented Student Award (TSA) to students within the departments of the Office of Student Programs:
- University Board
- Multicultural Affairs
- Fraternity and Sorority Programs
- Student Government
- Civic Engagement and Volunteerism
Each year, TSAs are awarded to students within these five major areas. Students selected will have demonstrated outstanding student leadership, academic standing, participation in extracurricular activities and community service throughout their collegiate career at Eastern Illinois University; winners will be decidedly above-average students in the EIU community.
In order to be considered for the TSA Award, applicants:
- Must be a full-time student at Eastern Illinois University enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours for the current academic semester and must have undergraduate status.
- Must have completed a minimum of 24 cumulative hours of undergraduate coursework.
- Must be enrolled for the following semester.
- Must provide a job resume with completed application.
- Must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.25.
- Must demonstrate significant leadership service, contributions and involvement within the Eastern Illinois University community, Charleston community and respective organizations.
- Must be in good standing with the student conduct code at Eastern Illinois University.
- Must not have been a previous TSA recipient.
Completed applications (and support documentation) must be received no later than: 4 p.m., Friday, February 26, 2016.
Applications must be returned to the Office of Student Programs (formerly the Student Life Office), MLK Jr. Union, 3rd Floor, Room 3065.
Online applications are currently available semester here.