As a student within the School of Family and Consumer Sciences, you may be eligible for a number of program-specific scholarships. Using this simple search engine, we can provide you with a list of these awards and more information about each scholarship's application requirements.
The application process is closed for this academic year. Check back in Fall of 2016.
1) Review the Criteria to determine your eligibility.
2) Complete the application form.
2) Scholarships accepted until Friday, September 9, 2016 at 4 pm.
3) Attendance at the Scholarship/Awards Ceremony is Required.
4) Applicants will be notified using their EIU email around September 25, 2016.
In Academic Year 2015-16 we were able to award over $24,484.01 in scholarships and awards.