The State Officials and Employment Ethics Act requires all state of Illinois employees to participate in annual ethics training. A detailed online definition can be found here.
As designated by their employee classification, all Eastern Illinois University employees must complete ethics training each calendar year. This can be done in one of two ways. By clicking on your employee classification, you will be directed to the appropriate ethics training.
1. Are you a new employee who has not completed ethics training?
If yes, click here.
2. If you are not a new employee, what type of employee are you?
- Permanent employee - 50 percent or greater employment.
- Part-time employee - less than 50 percent employment.
- Graduate Assistant.
- Student Worker.
- Temporary extra-help employee.
3. If you have questions about the Ethics Act contact:
Robert Miller, Ethics Officer
217-581-7249, email@example.com OR
If you have questions about accessing or completing Ethics Training:
Julie Benedict, Training and Development Specialist
For technical issues: ITS Help Desk, 217-581-4357