- Internal Controls
- Internal Auditing
- EIU Confidentiality Notice
- Resource Links
- EIU Policies and Procedures
Approved: February 6, 2017
Monitor: Vice President for Student Affairs
To serve as an advisory board to Campus Recreation.
1. The Board shall consist of 5 voting members:
a. 1 student appointed by the Chair of Recreation Administration,
b. 1 student appointed by the Chair of Kinesiology and Sports Studies,
c. 1 student appointed by the Student Body President,
d. 1 faculty member appointed by Faculty Senate, and
e. 1 staff member appointed by Staff Senate.
2. Each voting member shall serve a one-year term effective the first academic day of the Fall Semester.
3. The Chairperson of the Sports and Recreation Board shall be selected among current voting student members.
4. The Sports and Recreation Board shall have the following ex-officio members without vote:
a. Director of Campus Recreation,
b. Program Director of Campus Recreation, Intramural Sports, and
c. Program Director of Campus Recreation, Facilities and Programs.
1. To advise program areas within the area of Campus Recreation.
2. To review and advise on budget requests developed by the Director of Campus Recreation and submitted annually to the Apportionment Board for approval.
3. To address concerns, mediate appeals, and receive suggestions regarding Campus Recreation and its facilities and/or programs.
4. To review the Fall and Annual Reports completed by the Director of Campus Recreation and submitted to the Vice President for Student Affairs.