Business Operations | Main Walkway | Phone — 217-581-3861
To schedule events on the EIU campus, please use the links below to download the proper forms and information. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at email@example.com. You can call campus scheduling at 217-581-3861.
To see a map of the union's third floor meeting room, please click here.
Outdoor Digital Displays
Events can now be promoted on the outdoor digital displays on campus. When submitting a request please provide all requested information. Requests must be made on the official form at least 5 business days in advance of the event.
Click the button below to view and edit the request. Then e-mail this form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Audio-Visual Equipment and Technology Changes in Meeting Rooms
The MLK Jr. University Union provides AV & Technology equipment in the following rooms; Grand Ballroom, University Ballroom, the 1895 Room, Arcola/Tuscola, Charleston/Mattoon, Effingham, Martinsville, Loft and Schaherer room. This equipment includes a computer, projector, laptop hook up (VGA Cable) and Ethernet connection.
Casey, Greenup, Paris, Oakland, Sullivan and Shelbyville have a cart, a projector, a laptop hook up (VGA Cable) and Ethernet connection. Computers are no longer provided in these rooms.
We have a limited number of laptops available for use Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm. Details available upon request in the Campus Scheduling Office.
Hours of OperationThe campus scheduling office is open Monday through Friday, 8am - 4:30pm. Forms and facility requests must be turned in during these business hours.
- Facility Requests
- Unusual Events
- Food Sanitation Requirements
- Request for Space Form
- Facilities & Services Usage Survey
Policies and Procedures
Events are determined by size and location of event. Generally, any of the following circumstances will be considered an unusual event:
- Large numbers of anticipated individuals to attend event.
- Setup will be required in a location beyond current setup (tables, chairs, equipment). The sponsoring organization must obtain a work order from Facilities Planning and Management (217-581-3416) to move anything including tables, chairs, etc. Student organizations may go through Student Life Office for assistance.
- Using a food service other than Panther Catering and Dining. All non-campus caterers and food fall under this category.
- Outdoor gym or location (particularly those with above).
Please contact us if you have any additional questions.