Undergraduate Studies in Chemistry
Chemistry Department is to provide students with an excellent foundation in chemistry, encompassing both theoretical concepts and practical applications, and to prepare them for the next step in their chosen career paths.
Click here for a complete list of scholarships available in the Chemistry department.
ACS Student Affiliates listed on the Honorable Mention printed in InChemistry magazine for Nov.&Dec. 2014. Click here to read more!
CHEMISTRY RESEARCH CELEBRATION
The Department of Chemistry cordially invites you to attend our Research Celebration! Come and interact with student researchers to learn more about the chemistry happening at EIU. The celebration will take place from 5 to 7 p.m. Monday, Nov. 5, on the third floor of the Physical Science Building.
Congratulations to Our Spring 2014 Graduates!
- Marcquita Batiest, BA in Chemistry
- Denise Funk, BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry concentration
- Olga Livshits, BS in Chemistry, Management concentration
- Amanda Majewski, BS in Chemistry, Management concentration
- Brandon Martin, BS in Chemistry
- Allison Rice, BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry concentration
Why Choose EIU for Chemistry?
We believe in everything our program has to offer, but let's narrow it down to a few key reasons you should check us out.