Eastern Illinois travels to DeKalb Saturday, Sept. 21, 2013.
Panther football fans and EIU alumni, this is your chance to watch the Ohio Valley Conference Champion Panthers take on last year's Orange Bowl participants, the Northern Illinois Huskies.
Join the EIU Alumni Association and Panther Athletics before the game at the ultimate tailgate catered by Goose Island.
Tailgate: 3 p.m.
EIU vs. NIU Kickoff: 6 p.m.
***Game ticket - $15 (tickets are in a higher section)
Tailgate Option 1 (unlimited food, soda and water) - $28
Tailgate Option 2 (unlimited food, soda, and Goose Island beer and wine) - $40
Order over the phone by calling 800-ALUM-EIU
Game tickets will be mailed out in advance.
Join us for our first-ever student/alumni golf outing! The event will be hosted by Alumni Services’ new student group Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow (S.T.A.T.) and EIU Student Government. This is the perfect opportunity to get involved with your alma mater by providing students with invaluable real-world advice and networking tips that have served you well in the years since your time at EIU.
- Lunch: 12:00 pm
- Tee off: 1:00 pm
- Meadowview Golf Course
- 6489 Meadowview Lane, Mattoon, Ill.
- Price per golfer: $45 (Includes 18 holes, meal, and two beverage tickets)
- Sponsorship Option 1 (hole) - $25/hole (Includes sponsorship of a hole with a custom sign)
- Sponsorship Option 2 (t-shirt) - $50 (Includes your logo printed on the official golf outing t-shirts)
- Sponsorship Option 2 (hole & t-shirt) - $75 (Includes a custom sign per each sponsored hole & your logo printed on the official golf outing t-shirts)
Cocktail Reception: 6 p.m.
Awards Dinner: 7 p.m.
Martin Luther King Jr. University Union
Please RSVP by Friday, October 11. For additional information, please contact the Alumni Association at 800-ALUM-EIU or email@example.com.
Join fellow alumni and friends for our Annual Naples Alumni Reception in Florida. Hors d'oeuvres and a host bar will be provided.
Saturday, March 22
12200 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, Florida 34110
RSVP online, call 800-ALUM-EIU, or email firstname.lastname@example.org by March 19.
We will honor 25 of our most prominent seniors for their outstanding achievements during the Distinguished Senior Awards Luncheon.
2014 Distinguished Seniors:
- Zach Samples
- Geena Anselmo
- Jennifer Seiler
- Katherine Ozark
- Coleman Covington
- Justin Hensley
- Nicholas Tieman
- Kandice Westray
- Whitney Greger
- Elizabeth Burbatt
- Kaylia Eskew
- Emily Dupuis
- Bianca Tomlin
- Allison Moran
- Megan Miller
- Sabrina Cantrell
- Elizabeth Lamb
- Alyssa Doranski
- Michelle Cheval
- Brandy Woods
- Rachel Fecht
- Anna Percival
- Ben Wilburn
- Maria Buhrmann
- Phyllis Frimpong
As an award recipient, you will receive three complimentary meals, one for you and up to two guests. Any additional meals are $11 per person. Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 24 by using the online form or by calling 217-581-6616.
This event is business casual. If you are unable to attend, arrangements will be made to mail your plaque to your permanent home address.
- Texas Rangers vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- Sunday, May 18
- 2:05 p.m.
- Globe Life Park
- 1000 Ballpark Way
- Arlington, TX 76011
- Tickets: $30 per person
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Sunday $1, 13 and under
- The first 15,000 will receive a Prince Fielder Bobblehead
- We will be gathering as a group at the Budweiser Bowtie behind center field prior to the game.
Please purchase tickets by Friday, May 9 by using the online form, calling 800-ALUM-EIU, or emailing email@example.com.
Join fellow alumni as we tour four local wineries and discover the art of wine-making. You will have a chance to taste multiple wines and get a tour of each winery.
- Tickets $35 (includes a reserved seat on a bus, tasting fees, and an EIU gift)
- Must be 21 years of age to attend
- The buses will assembled from the north side Lantz Arena in Charleston at 9:00 a.m.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own snacks or purchase snacks at each winery.
- Tickets will be mailed out 2 weeks in advance.
- Tour Route:
- Cameo Vineyards – Greenup, IL
- Tuscan Hills Winery – Effingham, IL
- Vahling Vineyards – Stewardson, IL
- Niemerg Winery – Findlay, IL
To purchase tickets please register online, call 800-ALUM-EIU (258-6348) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring out the whole family for Chicago Sports Team Night at a Kane County Cougars game! Show your spirit by wearing gear from your favorite Chicago sports team and test your sports skills with between inning skills competition. There will even be a post-game fireworks show featuring all of the Chicago sports teams' fight songs.
- $15 per ticket ($4 from each ticket will go towards EIU Alumni Association scholarships)
- Children 3 and under: FREE
*The Kane County Cougars are a Class A-Affilliate of the Chicago Cubs
Join alumni and friends for a day of fun at the horse races in Arlington Heights!
Tickets: $30 (includes race entry, lunch, & two drink tickets)
Pavilion Picnic: 12:30 pm
Race Begins: 1:00 pm
Please register by Thursday, June 12 using the online order form, via email at email@example.com, or by calling 800-ALUM-EIU.
Join us for our Annual Alumni Outing at the Cardinals Party Suites!
The first 25,000 fans will receive a Jim Edmonds Bobblehead.
- Suite Tickets: $75 (Includes a seat in the Party Suites and unlimited food & beverages.)
- A portion of proceeds from each ticket will go toward Legacy Scholarships.
Order your tickets online, or call 800-ALUM-EIU by Monday, June 23. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these tickets sell out quickly each year!
Calling all Cubs and Cardinals fans! Join us for our Annual Cubs Alumni Outing at Wrigley Field on Friday, July 25 in Chicago.
There will also be a pre-game reception held from 1-3 p.m. in Wrigleyville.
Game Tickets: $60 ($3.00 from each ticket will go towards Legacy Scholarships)
- Wristband Option 1: $15 (includes unlimited soft drinks and food)
- Wristband Option 2: $30 (includes unlimited beer/wine and food)
Please RSVP by registering online, calling 800-ALUM-EIU, or emailing email@example.com by Tuesday, July 1, 2014. Please note that tickets are first come, first serve and sell out quickly!