- Faculty are available, friendly and helpful in facilitating students' career goals.
- Faculty members are actively engaged in practicing their profession through teaching, supervision, service on professional committees, attendance at conferences, and mentoring research.
- Dedicated Faculty have clinical expertise. All faculty members teach courses, advise, and supervise in clinic. Their first priority is teaching YOU!
- See video about faculty's clinical teaching focus and open door policy in CDS at EIU
- (video is a Windows Media Streaming file, plays with Windows Media Player
Mrs. Nichole A Mulvey
Office: 2306 - Human Services
Frequently Taught CoursesCDS 2500 Anatomy & Physiology of Speech, Language, Hearing and Swallowing
CDS 2200 Language Acquisition
EducationCurrent Doctoral student in Curriculum & Instruction, Indiana State University, anticipated completion date December 2014
M. A., Speech and Hearing Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2003
B. S., Speech and Hearing Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2001
ResearchPreschool & Early Elementary Language