- The 2013 Career Boot Camp provided the opportunity for students to network with successful EIU alumni and gain valuable job search development skills.
- Making a connections at the Spring 2014 Career Network Day- Job Fair. Career Fairs are held each semester for all students.
- School districts from across Illinois, the U.S. and abroad seek out EIU graduates for teaching positions at the 2014 Spring Educators' Job Fair.
- Have your resume reviewed or get one started by Career Services. Schedule an appointment or attend a workshop.
- Log in with your Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password. Stay connected on the go with your smartphone!
- Full time jobs and internships posted daily. Get access to these and more through Panther Recruiting PLUS+.
We have a full semester packed with workshops & events covering a wide range of topics to help you develop the professional skills you need. Some events require RSVP. See the list HERE!
How to Find a Job! - Tuesday, April 22
The semester is almost over!! Need help with your job search? Learn how to tap into the hidden job market and utilize resources you may not be aware of to effectively find employers that ARE hiring. Reservations Required. Call 581-2412 or RSVP HERE.
Hire a Panther! Learn how we can help you connect with candidates HERE!
PANTHER RECRUITING | GET YOUR PAWS ON IT!
Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password
Download Panther Recruiting Guide
Download Panther Recruiting PLUS+ Guide
ALL students can log in to:
Take your account to the next level with Panther Recruiting PLUS+!
PLUS+ members have access to:
- Internships and job listings
- Campus interviews
- Resume referrals
- Employer and industry information
- Exclusive events and field trips
Register for Panther Recruiting PLUS+, HERE!
Tell us about your post-EIU plans by completing the GRADUATE SURVEY!
MY SUCCESS STORY
- Hands-on professional development in the field!
- Career Services does more than host workshops focusing on professional development skills, students actually have the opportunity get out in the field and enhance their skills. A recent site visit to an employer provided exciting real-world experiences and challenges--plus a surprise at the end!
Where to find them!
Get 'em while they're hot!
- Jobs and internships tailored to the college student in 1 site!
Become a member of
PANTHER RECRUITING today. Sign up here.
2014 NACE Survey, win $500! Click to complete.