- The 2013 Career Boot Camp provided the opportunity for students to network with successful EIU alumni and gain valuable job search development skills.
- Making a connection at the Fall 2013 Career Network Day- Job Fair. Career Fairs are held each semester for all students.
- School districts from across Illinois and the U.S. seek out EIU graduates for teaching positions at the 2013 Spring Educators' Job Fair.
- Have your resume reviewed or get one started by Career Services. Schedule an appointment or attend a workshop.
- Log in with your Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password. Stay connected on the go with your smartphone!
- Full time jobs and internships posted daily. Get access to these and more through Panther Recruiting PLUS+.
Tell us about your post-EIU plans by completing the GRADUATE SURVEY!
Registration is going on now for these events!
Spring Career Network Day - February 19, 2014
Spring Education Job Fair - February 26, 2014
(Formerly Mid-America Educators' Job Fair)
LOG IN TO PANTHER RECRUITING HERE
OR, click on the Paw!
Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password
ALL students can log in to:
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor
- RSVP for a Career Services workshop or event
- Stay connected on the go with our mobile app!
Download instructions from our Panther Recruiting Guide
Take your account to the next level with Panther Recruiting PLUS+!
PLUS+ members have access to:
- Internships and job listings
- Campus interviews
- Resume referrals
- Employer and industry information
- Exclusive events and field trips
Register for Panther Recruiting PLUS+, HERE!
Off- campus recruitment events
Fairfax County Schools Instructional Job Fairs - Feb. 22 & March 15, 2014
Sports Industry Networking & Career Conference - Feb. 28- March 1, 2014
Mississippi Bend Area Education Agency Teacher Job Fair - April 1, 2014
MY SUCCESS STORY
- Hands-on professional development in the field!
- Career Services does more than host workshops focusing on professional development skills, students actually have the opportunity get out in the field and enhance their skills. A recent site visit to an employer provided exciting real-world experiences and challenges--plus a surprise at the end!
Where to find them!
Get 'em while they're hot!
- Jobs and internships tailored to the college student in 1 site!
Become a member of
PANTHER RECRUITING today. Sign up here.