Minors demonstrate skill development in a focused area of concentration. Whether you are an Organizational Development major, or are
pursuing another EIU major, you have the opportunity to pursue a minor with the Department of Organizational Development.
ORGANIZATIONAL LEADERSHIP MINOR: 18 HRS
The minor in Organizational Leadership provides students with opportunities to develop skills in order to be an effective leader within any organization. Classes prepare you to function as a leader in today's evolving organizations.
• ODL 4700 Leadership in Organizations
• ODL 4815 Conflict in Organizations
• ODL 4820 Change Strategies in Organizations
• ODL 4845 Improvement in Organizations
• ODL 4865 Diversity in Organizations
• ODL 4880 Productive Work Teams