It is important to check your confirmation email from Turnitin for your login and password.
Enroll in a Class
- Go to Turnitin.
- Enter your EIU email address and your chosen Turnitin password.
- Click Log In.
- Click the Enroll in a Class tab.
- Enter the class ID and enrollment password given to you by your instructor for your class.
- Click Submit to enroll in (join) the class and add it to your homepage.
- The new class will appear in your list of classes.
Submit a Paper
- Log in and click on the name of the class.
- Click Submit next to the selected class assignment.
- Select File Upload from the submission pulldown menu.
- Enter a title for your paper.
- Click Browse and find the file you want to submit.
- Double-click on the file name and the file path should appear in the file field.
- IMPORTANT: You can only submit ONE paper ONE time for each assignment. Make certain you submit the correct paper and version of that paper for each assignment.
- Click Submit.
- On the following page you will be asked to confirm the text of your submission.
- Click Yes, Submit button to complete your assignment submission process.
- Write down the digital receipt ID that confirms your assignment submission.
- Click Logout.
Need Help? Click on the help! button at the top of any Turnitin page once you have logged in to your account.