As a division of the College of Arts & Humanities, Eastern Illinois University provides substantial support of the Tarble through salaries, utilities, and facility maintenance, and many other vital support services.
However, most Tarble programs are made possible by donations, co-sponsorships, and grants; donations and grants also go in support of the permanent collection. This support includes:
- Tarble Arts Center membership contributions
- Grants support from the Illinois Arts Council, a state agency, the Illinois Humanities Council, and other governmental and private entities
- Volunteer hours donated by people serving as docents (tour guides), gallery attendants, and in other support activities
- Co-sponsorships by with university departments and campus organizations, including student service-learning participation, the area schools, and community organizations
- Special donor-funded endowments within the Eastern Illinois University Foundation
- Funding and in-kind support from area businesses and community organizations.
Click here to donate online. Or you can also contact the Tarble by phone, 217-581-2787 or email, email@example.com.