1. Check to see that you are connected to the internet.
2. Run your virus scans and remove any potential threats
3. Make sure that you have downloaded SafeConnect and that it is running properly
4. Verify that you have an active antivirus program running on your machine. It must be currently updated to be recognized.
5. Remove any toolbars from your programs via the control panel (such as Google, Yahoo, or AIM).
6. If you still cannot access the wireless network, call Campus Technology Support at 581-HELP or bring your computer to one of the campus computer labs.