Priority Registration Procedures
Earlier access to register for classes gives a student the opportunity to arrange a schedule with sufficient time for the Office of Student Disability Services (OSDS) to put in place auxiliary aids/accommodations such as interpreting services or books in alternative formats. It also allows a student to select specific course/times/course locations that may be helpful for students with specific needs.
- Current students who are permanently registered with OSDS receive priority registration.
- Priority registration is the same week seniors register, so only freshman, sophomores, and juniors need to use priority registration.
- A mass email reminder is sent to students registered with the OSDS, informing them when they can utilize their priority registration. It is important for students to watch for this email.
- Each student must meet with his/her advisor prior to the start of priority registration to be prepared to register at the time of priority registration.
- The student is responsible for registering themselves. If you need directions on how to register for classes, please go to the following link: How to register for classes.