Sunday, 02 March, 2014 @ 02:00 PM |
by William Shakespeare
- Wednesday, Feb. 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Feb. 28, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 2, at 2 p.m.
$12 General/$10 EIU Employees and Seniors (62+)/$5 Students
One of Shakespeare’s darkest and most powerful tragedies, “the Scottish play” depicts the destructive nature inherent in man when Macbeth chooses evil as a means to fulfill his thirst for power. In a world peopled with kings, lords, warriors, and witches, the play explores the effects of ambition, murder, and madness on one who would be king.Categories: Arts and Entertainment | College of Arts and Humanities | Current Students | Doudna Fine Arts Center | Theatre Arts Department