Living History Program - Premier Presentation
Monday, 04 March, 2013 @ 04:30 PM | Cost:Admission is free
A WHAM tradition for over 20 years, the Living History Program recruits EIU students to portray women in history at local elementary schools during Women's History and Awareness Month in March. The Living History Premier Presentation at Carnegie Public Library is open to the public. Come on out for the entertainment, refreshments, and truly unique learning experience!
Living History Lineup for 2013
- Andrea Morgan as Rosie the Riveter
- Stephanie Templin as Molly Brown
- Amy Wywialowski as Abigail Adams
- Emily McInerney as Jennie Hodgers
- Katrina Weatherby as Sojourner Truth
- Taylor Yangas as Lucille Ball
- Cayla Wagner as Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Ashley Samoska as Katherine Hepburn
- Brittany Jones as Maya Angelou
- Janice Mitchell as Madame C.J. Walker
Melanie Mills and Mildred Pearson are co-coordinators of the Living History Program.
Sponsored by the Women's Studies ProgramCategories: Arts and Entertainment | Col. of Education & Professional Studies | College of Arts and Humanities | Communication Studies | Current Students | Women's Studies