Are you looking for a way to:
- Get involved in research and problem solving?
- Earn credit for your research and problem solving experience?
- Receive Honors Distinction upon graduation?
Join the School of Technology's Honors Program:
- Created to suit your academic needs
- Allows you to pursue independent research and problem solving
What are the advantages?
- Gain experience in conducting independent research
- Have one-to-one interaction with faculty
- Build a strong credential for graduate schools and potential employers
- Increase professional confidence and expertise in your area of interest.
What are the requirements?
- GPA of 3.50 or higher
- Complete at least 12 semester hours with some combination of the following courses:
- AET4555 Honors Research
- AET4644 Honors Thesis
- AET4444 Honors Independent Study
- Approved Graduate Course(s)
For additional information, contact:
Dr. Isaac Slaven
Honors Program Coordinator