MBA Online Cohort
The MBA Online Cohort is being sponsored by Alpha Sigma Lambda,the honor society First in Scholarship and Leadership.
- All correspondence regarding the cohort will be sent through the EIU email account system. It may be helpful to have your EIU email forwarded to your personal email address in order to avoid missing important course information. For assistance with this process, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 217-581-4357.
- Before the start of classes, you will receive an email from the School of Continuing Education through the EIU student email account system outlining costs.
- Tuition and Fee Waivers and scholarships cannot be used for contracted programs. Cohorts are sponsored by agencies that do not accept aid issued by Eastern Illinois University or its affiliates.
- Notify the School of Continuing Education to use Military waivers or benefits.
- Payment for each course must be submitted according to the information posted on the School of Continuing Education web site. No tuition and fee waivers or scholarships an be used for courses within this program. Payment for your classes is made to Alpha Sigma Lambda, a contracted agency, which as a third party collects tuition and fees instead of Eastern Illinois University. No 1098T forms will be issued and no information will be provided to the IRS. Payment for classes is due the start of the semester.
- Tuition & fees for this cohort will not be billed to your EIU Student Account. Your bill will be sent to your EIU email account for payment to Alpha Sigma Lambda.
- If you would like to pay your tuition and fees by credit card, please click here. Credit card payments will include a 2.75% convenience fee. The convenience fee will calculate and be added at check out.
- If payment is not made on or before the payment due date, the student may be dropped from courses, and shall not be reinstated. NSF checks will be treated as non-payment and personal checks will no longer be accepted. Failure to adhere to payment procedures for two courses will result in the student being dropped from the cohort.
- If receiving financial aid, you will be required to provide a financial aid letter of verification to the Academic Services and Operations, School of Continuing Education on or before the first night of class. The payment must be postmarked within one week after your receipt of financial aid or you may be dropped from that semester’s classes. It is your responsibility to ensure that all Financial Aid requirements have been met. If you are applying for Financial Aid, you should register for both classes at the beginning of each term in order to be eligible for aid distribution when the second class begins.
Student ID Card
- Your EIU Student ID card will be sent after you have been admitted and registered for classes.
- Registration is required prior to the start of the class. If you are not officially registered for a class, access to the D2L Brightspace Integrated Learning Platform will be blocked.
- If you must drop a class, you must contact both the EIU School of Business at MBA@eiu.edu and the School of Continuing Education Academic Services at email@example.com before the deadline to drop the class. These drop dates will be identified in your upcoming billing statement through your EIU email. Please note these dates carefully. You will receive reimbursement for tuition and fees only if you drop the class before the drop deadline.
- If you do not drop the class prior to the drop deadline and wish to withdraw, you will receive a W (withdrawal) and you will be financially responsible for the class. You must complete the EIU Late Withdrawal form and submit it through the required signatures including the School of Continuing Education for final processing in order to receive a possible refund.
Sponsored credit courses will appear on your EIU bill as part of your class schedule; however, the tuition and fees are not calculated in the total amount of your bill.
For additional information, please see the School of Business MBA online site.
Questions? Please call 217-581-5114 or 800-446-8918.