The EIU School of Technology develops life-long learners for successful careers through rigorous, innovative education integrating organizational and technical competencies.
The School of Technology is and will continue to be recognized as a premier provider of quality programs and services that enhance the capacity of professionals and organizations to integrate people and technology for optimum work performance and learning. Applied research, exemplary teaching and partnerships are the hallmarks of mutually enriching activities that foster scholarship for students and faculty and economic development for the region. The School of Technology is characterized by the following features:
- Faculty who create motivating learning environments, and use instructional methods and teaching strategies that facilitate optimum learning;
- Graduates who are professionally competent and highly employable;
- Dynamic interaction between the faculty and students that foster a synergy for continuous improvement of programs, services and partnerships;
- Exemplary regional model for applied research, technological innovation, consultation, and public service in the areas of training and development, applied engineering and technology, career and technical education, organizational and professional development, quality management, computer technology, workforce safety, teaching, and the technologies of productivity;
- Collegial relationships and support for faculty research, innovation and professional development in the respective academic disciplines.
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Arcola-Tuscola Room, MLK Jr. University Union
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
MLK Jr. University Union
9:00 am - 10:00 am
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm