Student Affairs Scholarships
Jack Robert Kelly Scholarship
- The recipient must be a full time student enrolled at Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- The recipient must be an active member of Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity at Eastern Illinois University.
- Preference shall be given to a student who meets one of the following criteria:
- Is not majoring in art, music or theater arts yet has taken or enrolled in a minimum of two classes from one of those programs (or) who is actively participating in a recognized University-sponsored art, music or theater entity or organization.
- Is active or involved in student government on campus, such as serving as an elected representative, volunteering to serve as a member of working committees, or accepting an appointment to an advisory board.
- Financial need is also a consideration.
- This scholarship is awarded for the fall semester.
- The amount of the scholarship varies each year.
- This award is to be used for tuition, fees, and housing, with any remaining amount disbursed to the recipient.
Application deadline: Friday, February 17, 2017 at 4:30 pm.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.
Applications available at 1211 Old Main, Vice President for Student Affairs Office