Student Affairs Scholarships
Lori James Memorial Scholarship
- Full-time student accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- Preference shall be given to incoming freshman.
- Recipient must have an overall GPA of 3.0 unless he/she can demonstrate that he/she is employed over 32 hours per week, then the recipient may have an overall GPA of 2.5.
- Recipient must come from a single-parent household.
- Recipient must submit a one-page written statement addressing financial need for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is awarded for the Fall.
- The amount of the scholarship varies each year.
- This award is to be used for tuition and fees and housing.
- Award may be reduced if it exceeds total financial aid under regulations.
Application deadline: Friday, November 4, 2016 at 4:30 pm.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.
Applications available at 1211 Old Main, Vice President for Student Affairs office.