Student Affairs Scholarships
Vergil V. Gregg Memorial Scholarship
- The recipient (s) must be a full-time student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient (s) must have an overall GPA of 2.5 with a GPA of 3.0 in his/her major.
- Preference will be given to Westfield residents, then to students in Clark County, and then it is open to students who are covered by the Regional Office of Education, Region 11 (Counties of Clark, Coles, Cumberland, Douglas, Edgar, Moultrie, and Shelby).
- Financial need is a consideration.
- Award to be issued in the Fall Semester.
- Amount of this award varies each year.
Application Deadline is March 18, 2014.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.
Applications available at 1211 Old Main, Vice President for Student Affairs office.