Student Affairs Scholarships
Lulu Craig Collier Scholarship
- The scholarship recipient shall be a high school graduating senior from Coles County, Illinois.
- The recipient shall be in the upper 25% of his/her high school graduating class.
- The recipient must have a written statement that he/she will be attending EIU the earliest semester possible.
- This scholarship is given to a single recipient for a maximum of two semesters. This scholarship is issued bi-annually, Fall and Spring semesters.
- This award is to be used for tuition and fees only.
- Any over award is to be returned to the Collier Scholarship Fund.
- Approximate deadline date: March 27, 2014.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.