Student Affairs Scholarships
Carpenters Local #243 Scholarship
- The recipient shall be a full-time incoming or currently attending freshman, sophomore, junior, senior or graduate student, accepted to Eastern Illinois University.
- The recipient (s) shall be a child or stepchild of a member in good standing of Carpenter’s Local #243.
- This scholarship is announced in the Spring and paid in the Fall.
- The amount of this award varies each year.
- Application deadline: April 3, 2014.
Contact: Vice President for Student Affairs - 217-581-3221.