Online Workshop Series
The Student Life Office has designed a leadership workshop series that offers leadership development opportunities to students and student organizations.
The workshop series will offer students a variety of leadership experiences ranging from presentations on individual leadership styles to working with group dynamics.
- Adam Leipzig - How to Know Your Life Purpose in Five Minutes
- Alain de Botton - A Kinder, Gentler Philosophy of Success
- Alex Steffen - The Route to a Sustainable Future
- Amy Cuddy - Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
- Angela Lee Duckworth - The Key to Success? Grit
- Brene Brown - The Power of Vulnerability
- Byron Reese - Achieving Greatness is a Choice
- Carly Fiorina - The Dynamics of Change and Fear
- Chris Sauve - The Habits of Highly Boring People (Mental Energy Pool)
- Clay Christensen - How Will You Measure Your Life?
- Dan Gilbert - Why We Make Bad Decisions
- Dan Pink – The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- David Logan - Tribal Leadership
- Derek Paravicini & Adam Ockelford - In the Key of Genius (Strengths/Overcoming Odds)
- Derek Sivers - Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy
- Diana Laufenberg - How to Learn? From Mistakes
- Drew Dudley - Everyday Leadership
- Ernesto Sirolli - Want to Help Someone? Shut Up and Listen!
- Field Wicker-Miriun – Learning from Leadership’s “Missing Manual”
- John Wooden – The Difference Between Winning and Success
- Natalie Warne - Being Young and Making an Impact
- Patrick Awuah - Educating Leaders through the Liberal Arts
- Seth Godin - How to Get Your Ideas to Spread