Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences
The Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences (LCBAS) is a dynamic and diverse academic college. We provide our students with a strong foundation for the future through challenging academic rigor, opportunities for growth and learning outside of the classroom, as well as every opportunity for their creative and educational development.
LCBAS is comprised of over 2000 students who are served by more than 130 faculty and staff.
- Undergraduate students choose from 13 majors and 13 concentrations.
- 10 undergraduate minors are available to students from all disciplines.
- Graduate students choose from 6 Masters level programs.
- Online programs in Organizational & Professional Development and an M.S. in FCS Cohort are offered.
- Online courses are offered in almost all program areas.
- 2 options of interdisciplinary programs are offered in M.S. in Technology/M.S. in Sustainable Energy or M.S. in Sustainable Energy/M.B.A. and 1 multidisciplinary degree in the M.A. in Gerontology program.
Overall our focus is on student involvement in high-impact, hands-on learning experiences, such as study abroad programs, student organizations, undergraduate research and creative activity, and the variety of centers and outreach programs we have available. These experiences will allow our students to integrate what is learned in the classroom through the application into real-world situations, aligning them with the best opportunities for success.
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
9:00 am - 10:00 am
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm