10 Points of Pride
Lumpkin College of Business and Applied Sciences
- Eight nationally accredited programs with a clear mission and vision ensure that our students receive a quality education.
- Our study abroad programs have a high rate of student participation with program options in the Netherlands, Italy, South Africa, Latin America, and Asia.
- Twenty‐nine active Registered Student Organizations provide opportunities for leadership, personal and professional development, and philanthropic endeavors.
- Faculty emphasize relationship‐driven education and believe in supporting and encouraging their students.
- We intentionally promote and enhance integrative learning, which contributes to the personal and academic development of our students.
- Research and creative activity projects foster collaboration between faculty and students and serve to enhance teaching, learning, and scholarship.
- Teaching and learning laboratories and facilities with state‐of‐the‐industry equipment promote hands‐on learning.
- We promote and support the use of highly effective, reliable, and innovative academic technologies for our faculty and students.
- Our vital graduate programs are recognized for their commitment to excellence.
- Our smaller class sizes allow for students to receive personalized attention.