The following publications have been created by IHEC for use by institutions of higher education in Illinois. Follow the links below to view files.
1. IHEC Reports
- Institutional Comprehensive Alcohol and Other Drug Program Assessment (PDF 1.84MB): An assessment of acohol prevention at colleges and universities in the state of Illinois- 2011. 2013 Report Coming Soon!
- Alcohol Prevention Efforts Within Illinois Institutions of Higher Education (PDF 2.40 MB): An assessment of alcohol prevention at colleges and universities in the state of Illinois
- Family Brochure (PDF 6.14MB)
- Information and materials pre-prepared to allow you to conduct a small group norms challenging program on your campus.
6. Other reports
- Blueprint for Evidenced-Based Alcohol Prevention (PDF 323 KB): A review of current alcohol prevention literature.
- Evidence-Based Manual (PDF 379 KB): A guide for evidence-based prevention practice implementation in Illinois.
- Monograph (Word Document 80.5KB): 21 Minimum Bar Entry Age: An in-depth look at the minimum 21 bar entry age policy, the problems it seeks to remedy, obstacles to instituting the policy statewide, and how the MBEA policy solves problems regarding high-risk alcohol use.