Early Bird Details
SIGN UP IS BETWEEN SEPTEMBER 23, 2013, and DECEMBER 13, 2013
- Students signing Early Bird contracts are given room assignment priority.
- The Dining Dollars will be added to the student's Panther Card upon move in for the Fall Semester, 2014.
- $200 in Dining Dollars for every student who completes the Early Bird Contracting by October 31st.
- $100 in Dining Dollars for every student who completes the Early Bird Contracting between November 1st and December 13, 2013.
- All students participating are also entered into a drawing to win free room and board for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Complete the room and board contracts and pay the $250 Housing Down Payment between September 23
and December 13, 2013
- Contract Cancellation Deadline is December 13, 2013, if returning as a student for Fall 2014
- Drawing Date – To be announced
- Dining Dollars added to Panther Card upon Fall 2014 move in
Many great incentives are available for students who commit early to living in the residence halls or Greek Court. The decision to cancel the Early Bird Contract must be made by December 13, 2013. After December 13, 2013, students are obligated to their Early Bird Contract for the 2014/2015 academic year, addressed in section c below. However, if students will no longer be enrolled at the university, the terms of cancellation are the same as the regular room and board contract, see sections a and b below.
a. If the student cancels this contract and withdraws from University Housing and Dining Services and the University on or before June 12, 2014, for the Fall semester the student shall be entitled a refund of the housing down payment.
b. If the student cancels this contract and withdraws from University Housing and Dining Services and the University after June 12, 2014, for the Fall semester or December 12, 2014, for the Spring Semester and has made the housing down payment, the housing down payment of $250.00 shall be forfeited. The $250.00 housing down payment is not required for students continuing from the fall into the spring semester; however, if the student cancels after December 12, 2014, the $250.00 cancellation charge will be billed to your university account.
c. If the student cancels this Early Bird Contract after December 13, 2013, has made the housing down payment and is enrolled at the University during the term of this contract, the student shall be required to pay the entire room and board charges for the Fall and Spring Semesters.