Visiting Health Service - Health Service Overview Brochure
The Health Service hosts over 40,000 student visits per year. To get the most out of your visit, remember the following:
- Always bring your student I.D. with you to the Health Service.
- Health Service is typically busiest during the late mornings and afternoons.
- Call ahead for appointments at 581-ASAP (2727).
- Follow up with doctors concerning continuing symptoms for additional treatment.
- Describe your symptoms thoroughly to the doctors and nurses.
- Always take all medications as directed by the doctor or nurse.
Students not able to pay by cash or check at the time of service may have Health Service expenses billed to their university account.