Visiting Health Service
The Health Service hosts over 21,000 student visits per year. To get the most out of your visit, remember the following:
- Call ahead for appointments at 581-3013 or make an appointment online
- Always bring your student I.D. with you to the Health Service.
- Describe your symptoms thoroughly to the doctors and nurses.
- Always take all medications as directed by the doctor or nurse.
- Follow up with doctors concerning continuing symptoms for additional treatment.
- Health Service is typically busiest during the late mornings and afternoons.
- Students not able to pay by cash or check at the time of service may have Health Service expenses billed to their university account.