Student Employment Forms
To view all forms click here.
The Federal Work-Study program provides on-campus employment for students while they attend college. Students who receive Federal Work-Study funds must:
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Demonstrate need to be eligible for work-study funds.
- Be paid at least federal minimum wage, but it is related to the type and difficulty of work that is done.
- Perform work-study employment anywhere from 6-8 hours per week.
- Must be full time (12 hours) per semester (summer 6 hours).
How to Apply
To apply for Federal Work-Study, simply indicate on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid that you are interested in work-study.
Student Employment Opportunities
Eastern Illinois University has many job opportunities for students (PDF). Also, find out what opportunities are available off campus. Be sure to check for summer work opportunities, perhaps in your hometown.
Please view the student employment regulations here.
Please note: This is not a complete listing of openings on campus. These are just the positions that our office has been notified of. If you are interested in working for a particular department, please contact them directly and inquire about opportunities.