Student Dietetic Association
What does the Student Dietetic Association do?
- Plans and promotes fun, interactive nutrition information booths
- Collaborates in planning and implementing Eating Disorders Awareness Week Activities
- Plans and promotes National Nutrition Month Activities
- Plans and delivers interactive presentations and programs on nutrition topics
- Participates in the Annual Health Fair
- Assists with promoting and implementing the Dietary Assessment Program
Reasons Why You Should Join the Student Dietetic Association, the Organization for Peer Education on Nutrition
- To make a difference in the nutritional health and wellness of your peers
- To develop and enhance your leadership skills and abilities
- To learn skills in program planning & evaluation, marketing & promotions, and other areas that can compliment your in-class academic experiences
- To develop and enhance your public speaking, presentation, and facilitation skills
- To make great friendships that can last for the duration of your life
The Student Dietetic Association can offer you endless opportunities to grow as an individual, providing you with real life skills and experience that can compliment your major, regardless of whatever you are studying.