EIU Parents Club Purpose
Formed in the fall of 1974, the EIU Parents Club acts as a sounding board for policy matters and concerns of Eastern Parents, and serves to assist both parents and students at Eastern Illinois University.
Our constitution outlines our purpose as providing:
- A communication link between parents of EIU students, and the University's administration and faculty.
- A sounding board and feedback for the University's administration on selected University policies.
- A vehicle to increase personal ties, and initiate and support selected projects.
- Funds, as available, to execute said projects.
- An opportunity for all parents and families to join this fine organization
We strive to support the parent who has questions/concerns or the student who requires assistance on campus.