Mark G Borzi, Ph.D.
Office HoursMonday - 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Tuesday – 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Wednesday - 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Thursday – 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Or by appointment
Course SyllabiCMN 3650 - Communication in Organizations (Syllabus, D2L)
CMN 4650 - Simulation in Organizational Communication (Syllabus, D2L)
CMN 4651 - Communication Training: Theory and Practice (Syllabus, D2L)
EIU 4172g - Communication, Organizations and their Environments (Syllabus, D2L)
Frequently Taught Courses
- Applied Communication
- Communication Theory
- New and Social Media
- Organizational Communication
- Training and Development
- Research Methods
- Ph.D. Interpersonal and Public Communication, Bowling Green State University
- M.A. Interpersonal and Public Communication, Bowling Green State University
- B.A. International Relations, The Ohio State University
- 2112 Department of Communication Studies Program Information, (2011) (ebook).
- EIU-CMN Corporate Community: A Corporate Communication Simulation (2011) )(ebook). Co-authored with Melanie Mills.
- Evaluation of "I Sing The Body Electric"- Innovative adolescent health education program (2006). Electronic Journal of Health Education. Co-authored with Kathy Phillips and Julie Dietz.
- Communication apprehension in upper level accounting students: An assessment of skill development. (2001). Journal of Education for Business. Co-authored with Tim Mills.