- Services are provided by senior and graduate students in communication disorders and sciences as part of their clinical training.
- Students are supervised by faculty members who are certified and licensed in speech-language pathology or audiology.
- The Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic is affiliated with the Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences which is accredited by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association.
- All information and activities regarding clients and their families at the Speech-Languge-Hearing Clinic are confidential.
- The Speech-Language-Hearing Clinic is located on the campus of Eastern Illinois University.
- The Clinic facilities are handicap accessible with parking nearby.
- A parking permit is required and distributed when therapy or diagnostic services are arranged.
- Students, faculty, staff, and persons served in the program's clinics are treated in a nondiscriminatory manner--- that is, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship, or status as a covered veteran. The institution and program comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and executive orders pertaining thereto.