- The 2014 Career Boot Camp provided the opportunity for students to network with successful EIU alumni and gain valuable job search development skills.
- Making a connections at the Fall 2014 Career Network & Diversity Fair. Career Fairs are held each semester for all students.
- School districts from across Illinois, the U.S. and abroad seek out EIU graduates for teaching positions at the 2014 Spring Educators' Job Fair.
- Have your resume reviewed or get one started by Career Services. Schedule an appointment or attend a workshop.
- Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password. Stay connected on the go with your smartphone!
- Full time jobs and internships posted daily. Get access to these and more through Panther Recruiting PLUS+.
Plan to attend our Career & Teach Week events to get ready for the upcoming fairs!
CAREER NETWORK DAY/JOB FAIR - February 18
Internships! Jobs! On-campus interviews! Learn more HERE!
EDUCATORS' JOB FAIR - February 25
Schools from Illinois, out-of-state and beyond are traveling to EIU to connect with candidates entering the field of K-12 education. See who's coming HERE!
Register now and plan to recruit at these upcoming events!
Career Network Day/Job Fair - February 18, 2015
Educators' Job Fair - February 25, 2015
PANTHER RECRUITING | GET YOUR PAWS ON IT!
Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password
Download Panther Recruiting Guide
Download Panther Recruiting PLUS+ Guide
ALL students can log in to:
Take your account to the next level with Panther Recruiting PLUS+!
PLUS+ members have access to:
- Internships and job listings
- Campus interviews
- Resume referrals
- Employer and industry information
- Exclusive events and field trips
Register for Panther Recruiting PLUS+, HERE!
Tell us about your post-EIU plans by completing the GRADUATE SURVEY!
MY SUCCESS STORY
- Hands-on professional development in the field!
- Career Services does more than host workshops focusing on professional development skills, students actually have the opportunity get out in the field and enhance their skills. A recent site visit to an employer provided exciting real-world experiences and challenges--plus a surprise at the end!
Where to find them!
Get 'em while they're hot!
- Jobs and internships tailored to the college student in 1 site!
Become a member of
PANTHER RECRUITING today. Sign up here.