- Our Assistant Director of Career Services & Employer Relations, Allison Frees-Williams recently traveled to St. Louis to meet with branding and marketing agency AtomicDust and learn about available jobs and internships.
- Students toured offices of Golin Harris,learned about PR industry & even networked with successful EIU alums!
- Our new speed networking event provided students with the opportunity to connect with successful alumni.
- Students networked with professionals (and alums!) at the Broadcast Industry Fair. Career Fairs are offered during the Fall and spring semesters.
- Bobbi Kingery, Master Career Counselor speaks with students & parents about professional development services for Freshmen at Admitted Student Days.
- Have your resume reviewed or get one started by Career Services. Schedule an appointment or attend a workshop.
- Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password. Stay connected on the go with your smartphone!
- Full time jobs and internships posted daily. Get access to these and more through Panther Recruiting PLUS+.
TQL Virtual Interviews Wednesday, April 22
Interview for a Sales Representative! Learn more HERE
30 MINUTE RESUMES Thursday, April 23
Call 217-581-2412 to reserve your 30 minute appointment!
Check out our recruitment services HERE!
PANTHER RECRUITING | GET YOUR PAWS ON IT!
Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password
Download Panther Recruiting Guide
Download Panther Recruiting PLUS+ Guide
ALL students can log in to:
Take your account to the next level with Panther Recruiting PLUS+!
PLUS+ members have access to:
- Internships and job listings
- Campus interviews
- Resume referrals
- Employer and industry information
- Exclusive events and field trips
Register for Panther Recruiting PLUS+, HERE!
Tell us about your post-EIU plans by completing the GRADUATE SURVEY!
MY SUCCESS STORY
- Hands-on professional development in the field!
- Career Services does more than host workshops focusing on professional development skills, students actually have the opportunity get out in the field and enhance their skills. A recent site visit to an employer provided exciting real-world experiences and challenges--plus a surprise at the end!
Where to find them!
Get 'em while they're hot!
- Jobs and internships tailored to the college student in 1 site!
Become a member of
PANTHER RECRUITING today. Sign up here.