- The 2014 Career Boot Camp provided the opportunity for students to network with successful EIU alumni and gain valuable job search development skills.
- Making a connections at the Fall 2014 Career Network & Diversity Fair. Career Fairs are held each semester for all students.
- School districts from across Illinois, the U.S. and abroad seek out EIU graduates for teaching positions at the 2014 Spring Educators' Job Fair.
- Have your resume reviewed or get one started by Career Services. Schedule an appointment or attend a workshop.
- Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password. Stay connected on the go with your smartphone!
- Full time jobs and internships posted daily. Get access to these and more through Panther Recruiting PLUS+.
Negotiating and Accepting Salaries
Wednesday, December 3
Learn important factors to consider when accepting or negotiating salary offers.
Reservations Required. Call 581-2412 or RSVP HERE.
PANTHER RECRUITING | GET YOUR PAWS ON IT!
Log in with your PAWS username (EIU Net ID) and password
Download Panther Recruiting Guide
Download Panther Recruiting PLUS+ Guide
ALL students can log in to:
Take your account to the next level with Panther Recruiting PLUS+!
PLUS+ members have access to:
- Internships and job listings
- Campus interviews
- Resume referrals
- Employer and industry information
- Exclusive events and field trips
Register for Panther Recruiting PLUS+, HERE!
EIU grad find success with growing logistics firm
Connor Maly started with TQL Chicago as a logistics sales trainee and progressed rapidly in sales and leadership. His managers cite "his willingness to help others through coaching during and after hours" as one of the main reasons Conner has made himself the obvious choice for promotion to a leadership role as a Saturday Group Leader. Connor is a May 2012 EIU graduate who majored in Corporate Communications.
Tell us about your post-EIU plans by completing the GRADUATE SURVEY!
MY SUCCESS STORY
- Hands-on professional development in the field!
- Career Services does more than host workshops focusing on professional development skills, students actually have the opportunity get out in the field and enhance their skills. A recent site visit to an employer provided exciting real-world experiences and challenges--plus a surprise at the end!
Where to find them!
Get 'em while they're hot!
- Jobs and internships tailored to the college student in 1 site!
Become a member of
PANTHER RECRUITING today. Sign up here.