The Office of Cash and Investments is responsible for the following areas:
- Banking Relations — Approval of depositories, financial institutions and securities brokers/dealers.
- International currency drafts, foreign payments.
- Wire Transfers, direct deposits, vendor ACH/EFT transfers.
- Auxiliary systems revenue bonds outstanding, trustee relations, B&I payments.
- Operating fund investments.
- University endowment fund reporting.
- Unclaimed funds.
Room 1131, Old Main
600 Lincoln Ave.
Charleston, IL 61920