The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide. Institutions that earn accreditation confirm their commitment to quality and continuous improvement through a rigorous and comprehensive peer review. AACSB International accreditation is the hallmark of excellence in management education.
- Manage resources to achieve a vibrant and relevant mission.
- Advance business and management knowledge through faculty scholarship.
- Provide high-caliber teaching of quality and current curricula.
- Cultivate meaningful interaction between students and a qualified faculty.
- Produce graduates who have achieved specified learning goals
The Accountancy Program at EIU is one of only 168 accounting programs world-wide that have received special accreditation from the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business International. To obtain accreditation, a department or School of Accountancy must demonstrate a sustained commitment to excellence in teaching and intellectual pursuit. It is a unique honor.