Viewing your degree audit in PAWS
A degree audit specifies what you have completed and what you have remaining for degree completion. It is your responsibility to check your audit in PAWS regularly. It is continuously updated to reflect any changes to your student record, such as completion of a course, EWP submissions, or transfer hours.
Please follow the steps outlined below to access your degree audit through PAWS:
- Log onto PAWS with your net ID and password. From PAWS main menu, click on “Student”.
- From the Student menu, click on “Student Records”.
- From the Student Records menu, click on “Degree Audit Reporting System”.
- Click on “Submit an Audit”.
- Click the "Run Audit” button, in the Select Degree Program area.
- Click on “View Submitted Audits”.
- Click on your view link (BA in General Studies).
The audit is very detailed and thorough. Please make sure that you read through it from start to finish. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our office at 217-581-5618. Our program advisors can walk you through your audit results.