BLUE ROOM Magazine
BLUE ROOM Magazine Issue 3 Cover: Childish Dreams #4, Digital, Ryan Arteaga, 2014
BLUE ROOM Magazine was created in the Fall of 2013 by Eastern Illinois University art majors. The magazine showcases student art, provides artistic resources, and aims to connect the Department of Art with the rest of campus. We are designed and assembled in-house and printed locally in Charleston, Illinois.
Shipping: All purchased copies will be available to be picked up in the Art Office at Doudna Fine Arts Center at an announced date. We currently do not have the capacity to ship the magazine, so please make sure your contact information is accurate. If special arrangements need to be made, contact Sue Rardin in the Art Office at 217-581-3410. Thank you so much for your purchase and support.
Donations are welcome and greatly appreciated in any amount and will be recognized in BLUE ROOM magazine. Proceeds will go towards printing and production and even the smallest amount will make a difference.
BLUE ROOM Editorial Staff
- Editor in Chief - Jamie DeAnne
- Executive Editor - Garrett Goben
- Assistant Editors: Brooke Szweda, Kaen Henry
- Design Director - Alex Sager
- Logistics - Kennedy Nunamaker
- Financial Coordinator - Brooke Szweda
- Writers - Eddie Garland, Kristen Holt, Melissa Lopez, Jamie DeAnne, Kennedy Nunamaker, Sophia Kent
- Design Team - Kaen Henry, Emily Jacobs, Breanna Loebach, Miranda Dillon, Zak Jones, Sophia Kent, Derek Page, Brianna Harbold, Pablo Ramirez, Dave Koenig, Emily Jacobs
- Marketing and Publicity Manager: Emily Jacobs
For advertisement options please contact Brooke Szweda: firstname.lastname@example.org