Trouble Viewing the Course Media?
Please attempt the following solutions before attempting to contact Technical Support
- Select “Audio Only” for the Media Option on the MEDIA SETTINGS page (Media Settings link is in the upper right hand corner of the AlcoholEdu screen).
- Do not play music or run video clips on your computer (CD, MP3s, other websites, etc.) while viewing the course.
- Try another browser. We support Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Do not have any other programs or applications running on your computer while viewing the course (including applications such as Instant Messenger, or music file sharing – Kazaa, Audiogalaxy, etc).
- Log in at a campus lab or library as opposed to your residence hall for a faster Internet connection.
- Access the course at a different time of day (during non-peak hours, i.e. morning).
- Do not use your wireless connection. Connect directly to the Internet for a faster Internet connection.